Check Out My Website For great Retro Arcade Gaming Roms Free Download
We spoke to Lee Kirton from Bandai Namco Entertainment about his years of coming into and working in the videogames industry and got an exclusive interview at their HQ in Richmond to understand his own personal experience of working in this unique sector.
Lee is the SUB CHIEF PAC-MAN OFFICER and PR/Marketing Director – EMEA for BANDAI NAMCO ENTERTAINMENT.
Follow Lee here also on his Twitter:
Some of the highlights of speaking to Lee include:
– how he first began playing videogames in the 1980s in the UK – and where he would go and play
– the games he played from a young age and what inspired him about videogames
– his passion for the games industry from an early age
– his first job in videogames and what it was like
– the companies he worked for and the type of games we all know that he worked on – the list here is amazing!
– his role moving into his current postion
– working for Bandai Namco Entertainment
– what roles are available across the spectrum of skills in the sector
Thanks for Watching!